lørdag 13. november 2010

Saturday!




Hi! I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything lately. It has been so many changes and so much to do at school and work. I think I'm starting to get a hold of it now, so hopefully you will see more of me from now on! I have this weekend off and today my dog, Ludmilla, and I went for a long walk, and I've spend the rest of the day puzzling with my own sewing projects. In the pictures I'm wearing a woolen headscarf from a charity shop, a modified woolish top from the same shop, trousers from Zara and wool socks from H&M. Oh, and I coloured my hair even darker and took out the nosering!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love the shirt! you look so so cute! : )

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my, what I wrote can be misinterperated. I mean so so not is a "so-so" way, but in "sooo cute" way : ) If that makes any sense

    SvarSlett