søndag 5. september 2010

Going to Fuglen dinner





















Jacket: H&M this season. I thought it looked so 40's that I couldn't leave it behind even though I don't like shopping in chain stores.

Blouse: Lindex some years ago (another chain store find..hehe).

Skirt: Fretex (charity shop). Don't know when it's from, but the label inside says "Made in West Germany", so at least 20 years old.

Stockings: What Katie did.

Shoes: My great grandma's from the 40's.

I'm going to eat dinner at the owner of Fuglen's (www.fuglen.no) house with all my colleges. Looking forward to it!

6 kommentarer:

  1. I love that jacket - I'm definitely going to search for it at my local H&M :). It's very elegant! Have fun with your dinner!

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous outfit...do post a good pic of your great grandmas shoes, I would love to see them up close! x

    SvarSlett
  3. you look so nice!
    Lovely jacket,
    greetz

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful outfits and I love your hair!

    SvarSlett
  5. Your style is amazing!I'm a new follower.
    Check out my blog:)
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  6. Absolutely beautiful! The skirt is gorgeous on you and the blouse is perfect with it. I've always been more into 1950s style but I think I'm starting to really love the 40's as well. It's a whole different feel and you show it off well. I will enjoy following your blog!

    SvarSlett