mandag 7. juni 2010

Summer, finally!






Summer has come to Norway, at last, and Petter, Miriam and I had a wonderful day in the sun in the park surrounding the royal castle in Oslo the orther day. I'm really careful about the sun, so I was all smeared up in SPF 30 and wore a big hat and sun glasses. The bikini bottom is bought at UFF and has a really high waist, and the top is a really plain one from Lindex that i altered a little with a chiffon fabric around the neck. I still haven't decided whether I'm going to be tanned or if I should just stay out of the sun. I think it looks strange with red hair and tanned skin, even though I tan very easily. What do you think?

PS: Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I will try to be better.

3 kommentarer:

  1. You have the most magnificent white skin, don't ruin it! You are lucky to live somewhere with weak sun, I'm jealous. Great shorts too!

    SvarSlett
  2. Definitely keep your beautiful complexion... 'pale & interesting' is what my mum always says! x

    SvarSlett
  3. I think pale skin and red hair is very attractive, but don't forget to get some vitamin D - your best protection against skin cancer.

    SvarSlett