lørdag 10. april 2010

Guilty pleasure





I had promised myself to not by any more clothes until I'm going to Gothenburg next weekend to save some money, but yesterday this dress cried out to me at Trabant (a vintage store in Oslo). I know I shouldn't went there in the first place, but here we are. It's dark blue with white polka dots and probably my eighth garment with polka dots. It's also 100% cotton and a perfect spring/summer dress. I had to do some corrections on the sleeves and the neckline, and I think it turned out very well! I am also very pleased with how my hair turned out today. I slept with soft rollers again, but fewer this time, just to keep the curls from yesterday.



I got the silk stockings from my grandma and sewed the seam on to them myself. I got many pairs from her and they are all in very good condition. She really knew how to take care of her things. And the quality was of course much better in the 50's!


The belt (or scarf) is from another skirt I got from grandma, it's not vintage, but looks very 40's.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar