søndag 14. mars 2010

Aku Aku and Birkelunden

My best friend, Miriam and I went to Grünerløkka today, a very "hipster-like" part of Oslo with lots of second hand shops and rockabilly or 50's cafés and bars. At first we went to the local sunday market where I found an old suitcase that's almost bigger than me, and Miriam found a fantastic pink faux fur coat! After the market, we went to a tiki bar called Aku Aku and shared a tropical non-alcoholic drink. At last we went to eat sushi, where I suddenly dropped a piece of sushi into the soy sauce so that it splashed everywhere!






3 kommentarer:

  1. Fin koffert! Digg drink! Kul jakke! Kjip soya..

    SvarSlett
  2. Hihi, soyaen skapte også litt moro da! Og drinken var fantastisk!

    SvarSlett
  3. La deg til som bloggvenn på siden min.. :) http://hegeaschim.com

    SvarSlett